What's new in version 1.63
Here are all major changes in the new version of Astatix Launcher.
- Interface improved
- Icon updated
- The icon in the system tray auto restored after Explorer crash
- New installer and smarter installation process
- It is possible to keep settings of the previously installed version of the program
- Added support of command line parameters for executable files
- During the first start launcher detects paths for some applications from default settings
- Bars hides automatically after executing full screen applications (many games, video players, screensavers and many other programs).
- Fixed bugs in the Astatix Launcher Manager in cases where any panel had no bars.
- Improved interface of Astatix Launcher Manager.
- Added Windows XP Themes support.
- Fixed bug: it was impossible to run launcher if configuration manager was running.
- Now you can't run more than one copy of Astatix Launcher Manager.
- Now supported environment variables in the file path (e.g. you can use such path to the file "%WINDIR%\Notepad.exe").
- You can use not only path to the file, but also path to disk or folder (e.g. "C:\", "C:\Games\").
- Fixed bugs with extracting icons from *.scr files (screensavers).
- Icons for disks and folders are shown correctly.
- Now icons for URLs also showed (HTTP, FTP and other protocols).
- Fixed serious bug: after modifying hotkeys and applying changes unnecessary bars were created and launcher incorrectly processed Hide, Show, Disable and Enable commands.
- In Windows 2000/XP hidden bars (with visible part equals 0) did not changed their image after modifying them.
- Added new feature: Turn Monitor Off.
- Fixed issue with restoring correct arrangement of bars in the deactivated state of the launcher.
- Dramatically decreased use of system resources.
- Help updated.